Steps to clear application cache on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Clearing the application cache removes temporary files and frees up memory - your personal settings or information remain intact.
Be sure you clear only the application cache and not the application data.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Application manager.
- Tap the All tab.
- Scroll to and tap the preferred application.
- Tap Clear cache.
- You've now cleared the application cache.