Steps to clear application data on your Samsung Galaxy S 4 mini
Clearing application data is a maintenance or troubleshooting step that removes application files and frees up memory.
In most cases, try clearing the application cache before clearing application data.
- Clearing the application cache removes temporary files and frees up memory - your personal settings or information remain intact.
- Clearing application data permanently deletes all your user information, settings, high scores, and credit card information - anything that you didn't originally download with the application.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the More tab.
- Tap Application manager.
- Swipe left to the All tab.
- Scroll to and tap the preferred application.
- Tap Clear data.
- Review the Delete app data message and tap OK.
- You've now cleared the application data.