Steps to clear application data on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Clearing application data is a maintenance or troubleshooting step that removes application files and frees up memory.
In most cases, try clearing the application cache before clearing application data.
- Clearing the application cache removes temporary files and frees up memory - your personal settings or information remain intact.
- Clearing application data permanently deletes all your user information, settings, high scores, and credit card information - anything that you didn't originally download with the application.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap Application manager.
- Tap the All tab.
- Scroll to and tap the preferred application.
- Tap Clear data.
- Review the message and tap OK.
- You've now cleared the application data.