Steps to clear application data on your Sprint Optik 2
Clearing application data is a maintenance or troubleshooting step that removes application files and frees up memory.
In most cases, try clearing the application cache before clearing application data.
- Clearing the application cache removes temporary files and frees up memory - your personal settings or information remain intact.
- Clearing application data permanently deletes all your user information, settings, high scores, and credit card information - anything that you didn't originally download with the application.
- From the home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Manage apps.
- Swipe left to ALL.
- Scroll to and tap the application.
- Tap Clear data.
- Tap OK.
- You've now cleared the application data.