Steps to enable or disable flight mode on your Sonim XP Strike IS
Flight mode disables your device's ability to send or receive any type of wireless transmission.
If flight mode is turned on, your Sonim XP Strike IS can't connect to the Sprint network.
- From the home screen, press the Menu/OK key.
- Scroll to Settings, and press Select.
- With Profiles highlighted, press Select.
- Scroll to Flight, and press Select.
- To enable flight mode, scroll to Flight and press Select.
- To disable flight mode, scroll to Normal and press Select.
- You've now enabled or disabled flight mode.