Answers to some of your questions about Samsung Galaxy S III touchscreen and charging port care
How should I clean the touchscreen?
Apply a small amount of touchscreen cleaning agent to a lint-free cloth and lightly wipe the screen.
Note: Use only a lint-free cloth - as other materials may scratch the screen. Also, use only a touchscreen cleaning agent. Other substances may cause damage.
What can I do to protect the touchscreen?
Here's how to protect your touchscreen:
- Apply a screen protector.
- Clean the touchscreen regularly as described above.
- Avoid putting the device in direct sunlight.
- Tap the touchscreen lightly.
- Avoid putting the device in a pocket that contains coins, keys, or other metallic items as they may scratch the screen.
- Hold your Samsung Galaxy S® III carefully, and always set it down gently.
What can I do to protect the charging port?
- Be sure that the charging port is free of debris.
- Don't force the charger into the charging port.
- Be sure that the charger is right-side up when you insert it.
- Don't remove the charger or pick up your Samsung Galaxy S III by the charger cord.
- Avoid picking up or holding your Samsung Galaxy S III when it's connected to the charger.