Software Updates - Kyocera DuraPlus
- Software updates may be released in stages and can take several days for delivery.
- If prompted that an update is available, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Check the current device software:
Manually check for updates:
Description of Enhancements/Fixes
- SDC enhancements for Talk Group functionality when switching between groups.
- Fixing an MMS transmission failure on new MMS provider
- Fixing random power off occurrences when flip is closed
- Fixing Indicator is not appearing upon receipt of Chatroom invite from a group with more than 100 members.
- Qchat performance enhancements
- Enhancement to address poor SDC coverage when device drops to 1s in weak EVDO RF areas.
- Scanlock enhancement: should not receive missed TeamDC call notice for excluded groups.
- Fixes to UI Freeze.
- International Call issue fixed
- Browser application crash fixed
- Qchat distortion fixed
- Direct Connect chirp when vibrate is on
- Design update to Scan lock
- Missed Direct Connect call notification
- Application issue fixes for 3rd party vendors
- Deleting CMAS messages prior to time expiration
- Periodic device reset during a Qchat call
- Outgoing DC calls launching after using navigation key assigned to contacts
- Incoming calls to voicemail
- Qchat periodically won't return online in weak RF signals
- Ringtone not playing via headset for an incoming DC call
- Scan lock - team DC (Direct Connect)
- Team DC to support one Touch DC feature
- Use of One Touch DC without waking up the device
- New setting to disable notification during DC call
- EVDO Roaming issue
- Enable DC (Direct Connect) over 1x and on domestic roaming
- Notifications for invitations to Opt In to Team DC will not be silenced when keytones are silenced
- Notification when being contacted via DC or when you have the floor to talk, will not be silenced when incoming call/ringer is silenced
- Missed DC call should not play tone
- Added display option to notify when user is available (for UFMI calls)
- Clearing DNS (Doman Name System or IP Address) cache should not impact handset registration
- When going out of EVDO coverage, the phone should not appear to remain in the call