Software Updates - Moto X
- Software updates may be released in stages and can take several days for delivery.
- If prompted that an update is available, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Check the current device software:
Manually check for updates:
Description of Enhancements/Fixes
- Photo Quality Improvements: Enhanced auto-white balance performance and color accuracy, improved exposure in outdoor and backlit scenes, and reduced noise in low light scenes
- Improved Camera Focus: Implemented faster touch to focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light conditions and scenes with continuous motion
- Enhanced Touchless Control: Increased accuracy and responsiveness when using Touchless Control, and added easier setup and training of the "OK Google Now" trigger
- Improved Motorola Migrate Experience: Added additional functionality for better transfer of content from an old phone to a new Motorola phone using Motorola Migrate
- Moto Care Lost Device: Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent a lost phone from reporting its location