Software updates may be released in stages and can take several days for delivery.
If prompted that an update is available, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Check the current device software:
Manually check for updates:
Description of Enhancements/Fixes
- Allow use of Team DC with 200 members.
- When phone is in Silent Profile the phone will now vibrate when you receive a chirp or incoming SDC call.
- Adding to Limit Use the ability to shut off the browser.
- Enhancements to help with Sprint Direct Connect periodically going off-line.
- A user can respond to a text message with an email without receiving "invalid recipient' message.
- In the browser search window a space character can now be added between characters.
- Device stability enhancements to help with power down scenarios.
- Device no longer rings as an incoming call when network is trying to determine device location.
- Support for Sprint Mobile Urgent Alerts
- White List Support - A list of individuals a user is only allowed to communicate with
- Support for Scan Lock
- Limit Use:
- Contacts: Lock contacts so no changes can be made by an individual user
- Voice Calls: Prevent incoming and outgoing calls to contacts not in address book
- Emergency and customer care calls are allowed
- Messaging: Sending messages to contacts not in address book
- GPS: Prevent user from turning off GPS
- Support for Loudspeaker accessory
- Ability to block a Sprint Direct Connect call from a call list and contacts
- Save a new group connect from call history to address book
- Increase in SDC and send message alert volume
- Missed SDC call or call alert will now properly show up in missed calls or missed DC call log
- Easier set up for ad-hoc groups
- Mobile Sync Admin Template enhancements to allow for user name to be displayed in SDC calls and call history
- Enhancements to allow for better functionality of java applications