Software updates may be released in stages and can take several days for delivery.
If prompted that an update is available, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Check the current device software:
Manually check for updates:
Description of Enhancements/Fix
- Added a buzzer (vibrate) option for the "Send Alert" message
- Sprint Direct Connect Mic will no longer stay open on initial "One Touch" call.
- Added menu to define DC call tone volume (High to Low). The setting is under DC settings.
- Pop up messages no longer interfere with Sprint Direct Connect calls.
- Sprint Direct Connect button can now be used to dismiss any error messages.
- Various updates to Quality of Service.
- Sprint Direct Connect button now operates even when keypad is locked.
- Audio is now routed properly to loudspeaker when profile is switched from silent to normal.
- Sprint Direct Connect Send Alert Chirps are repeated every 3 seconds. Previously it was set to 20 seconds.
- Changed the generic missed call alert popup to specifically state SDC missed call alert if the missed call was SDC
- When phone is in Silent Profile the phone will now vibrate when you receive a chirp or incoming SDC call.
- Adding to Limit Use the ability to shut off the browser.
- Enhancements to help with Sprint Direct Connect periodically going off-line.
- A user can respond to a text message with an email without receiving "invalid recipient' message.
- Device stability enhancements to help with power down scenarios.
- In the browser search window a space character can now be added between characters
- Support for Team DC groups with 200 members
- White List support - A list of individuals a user is only allowed to communicate with
- Support for Scan Lock
- Contacts: Lock contacts so no changes can be made by an individual user.
- Voice Calls: Prevent incoming and outgoing calls to contacts not in address book. Emergency and customer care calls are allowed.
- Messaging: Prevent sending messages to contacts not in address book.
- GPS: Prevent user from turning off GPS.
- Ability to block a Sprint Direct Connect (SDC) call from a call list and contacts.
- Save a new group connect from call history to address book.
- Missed SDC call or call alert will now properly show up in missed calls or missed DC call log.
- Easier set up for ad-hoc groups.
- Mobile Sync Admin Template enhancements to allow for user name to be displayed in SDC calls and call history, as well as contacts are maintained
- Device no longer rings as an incoming call when network is trying to determine device location.