Steps to move applications to and from the memory card on your LG Optimus S
Move applications to the memory card to free up internal memory.
- From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Manage applications.
- Scroll to and tap the desired application.
- To move the application to the memory card, tap Move to SD card.
- To move the application from the memory card, tap Move to phone.
- You've now moved the application to or from the memory card.
Note: Some applications may not work as expected after you've moved them to the memory card. Not all applications can be moved to the memory card.