Steps to move applications to and from the memory card on your Samsung Transform
Move applications to the memory card to free up internal memory.
- From the home screen, tap the Launcher icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Manage applications.
- Tap the Downloaded tab.
- Scroll to and tap the preferred application.
You've now moved the application to or from the memory card.
- Move the application to the memory card: Tap Move to SD card.
- Move the application from the memory card: Tap Move to phone.
Note: Some applications may not work as expected after you've moved them to the memory card. Not all applications can be moved to the memory card.