Steps to recover your saved contacts
Note: You can recover your contacts only if you've previously backed them up.
Be sure all of your contacts are visible.
- From the home screen, press CONTACTS.
- Press OPTIONS.
- Scroll to Settings and press the MENU/OK key.
- If Show Secret displays: Scroll to Show Secret, press the MENU/OK key, and enter your LOCK CODE.
- If Hide Secret displays: You can already view all your contacts.
- You can now see all of your contacts.
- From the home screen, press MESSAGES.
- Scroll to Email and press the MENU/OK key.
- Review the message and press NEXT.
- With Email highlighted, press the MENU/OK key.
- Scroll to Gmail and press the MENU/OK key.
- Enter the Google account credentials and press NEXT.
- When prompted to enable calendar, scroll to the preferred option and press NEXT.
- When prompted to copy contacts to phone book, scroll to Yes, please and press DONE.
- You've now added the Google account and a copy of your contacts.
Some Bluetooth-enabled devices have Bluetooth file transfer capabilities. If you stored your contacts on another Bluetooth-enabled device, you can recover your contacts.
- Be sure you have Bluetooth enabled on the other device and it's ready to be paired.
- From the Samsung Array home screen, press the MENU/OK key.
- Scroll to Tools and press the MENU/OK key.
- Scroll to Bluetooth and press the MENU/OK key.
- With On/Off highlighted, press the MENU/OK key.
- Scroll to On and press the MENU/OK key.
- Scroll to Add New and press the MENU/OK key.
- Scroll to the name of the other device and press the MENU/OK key.
- If a REQUEST PAIR prompt appears, verify the passkeys match and press YES.
- If prompted, enter the passkey and press the MENU/OK key.
- If you're unsure of the passkey, try entering 0000 or 1234 (the default for most Bluetooth devices).
- If a RENAME DEVICE prompt appears, enter the preferred name and press DONE.
- After you've paired the devices, begin the transfer of contacts from the other device.
- After the transfer is complete, open the file on your Samsung Array and follow the prompts to load your contacts into your contact list.
Pair with a Bluetooth device.