Last Updated: Nov 15, 2013
Some Bluetooth-enabled devices have Bluetooth file transfer capabilities. If you stored your contacts on another Bluetooth-enabled device, you can recover your contacts.
- Be sure you have Bluetooth enabled on the other device and it's ready to be paired.
- From the Sanyo Vero™ home screen, press the OK/MENU key.
- Scroll to Tools and press the OK/MENU key.
- Scroll to Bluetooth and press the OK/MENU key.
- Scroll to Add New and press the OK/MENU key.
Note: If a Bluetooth On prompt appears, press ON.
- Scroll to the name of the other device and press the OK/MENU key.
- If prompted, enter the PIN and press the OK/MENU key.
Note: The default PIN for most Bluetooth devices is 0000 or 1234.
- After you've paired the devices, begin the transfer of contacts from the other device.
- After the transfer is complete, open the file on your Sanyo Vero and follow the prompts to load the contacts into the contact list.