This article helps you troubleshoot battery life issues on your BlackBerry Style 9670.
You may have battery life issues if your BlackBerry® Style™ 9670 battery:
- Consistently displays low charge
- Drains quickly
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Change the power settings to increase battery life on your BlackBerry Style 9670.
Manually adjust power settings.
- Verify the battery is not damaged.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn off your BlackBerry Style 9670.
- Remove the battery.
- Carefully inspect the battery to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged. These are signs that the battery needs to be replaced and may be the cause of your issue.
- If the battery appears damaged, don't reinsert it into your BlackBerry Style 9670.
- If you're still having issues, please make an appointment at a nearby Sprint Repair center for more help.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your BlackBerry Style 9670 is running the most recent device software. Upgrade the device software.
If you're still having issues, please try our community pages for the BlackBerry Style 9670 or review these FAQs.