This article helps you troubleshoot battery life issues on your HTC Hero with Google.
You may have battery life issues if your HTC Hero™ with Google™ battery:
- Consistently displays low charge
- Drains quickly
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify the battery is not damaged.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK to turn your HTC Hero with Google off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Carefully inspect the battery to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged. These are signs that the battery needs to be replaced and may be the cause of your issue.
- If the battery appears damaged, don't reinsert it into your HTC Hero with Google.
- If you're still having issues, please make an appointment at a nearby Sprint Repair center for more help.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your HTC Hero with Google is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please try our community pages for the HTC Hero with Google or review these FAQs.