This article helps you troubleshoot battery life issues on your Samsung Array.
You may have battery life issues if your Samsung Array™ battery:
- Consistently displays low charge
- Drains quickly
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Change the power settings to increase battery life on your Samsung Array.
Manually adjust power settings.
- Verify the battery is not damaged.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn off your Samsung Array.
- Remove the battery.
- Carefully inspect the battery to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged. These are signs that the battery needs to be replaced and may be the cause of your issue.
- If the battery appears damaged, don't reinsert it into your Samsung Array.
- If you're still having issues, please make an appointment at a nearby Sprint Repair center for more help.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Samsung Array is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please try our community pages for the Samsung Array or review these FAQs.