This article helps you troubleshoot battery life issues on your Sanyo SCP-3810.
You may have battery life issues if your Sanyo® SCP-3810 battery:
- Consistently displays low charge
- Drains quickly
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Change the power settings to increase battery life on your Sanyo SCP-3810.
Manually adjust power settings.
- Verify the battery is not damaged.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn off your Sanyo SCP-3810.
- Remove the battery.
- Carefully inspect the battery to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged. These are signs that the battery needs to be replaced and may be the cause of your issue.
- If the battery appears damaged, don't reinsert it into your Sanyo SCP-3810.
- If you're still having issues, please make an appointment at a nearby Sprint Repair center for more help.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Sanyo SCP-3810 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, review these FAQs.