This article helps you troubleshoot battery life issues on your ZTE Fury.
You may have battery life issues if your ZTE Fury™ battery:
- Consistently displays low charge
- Drains quickly
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Change the power settings using Sprint Zone to increase battery life on your ZTE Fury.
- Access Sprint Zone.
- Tap Help.
- Tap I Need Help.
- Tap More Diagnostics.
- Tap Settings affecting battery life.
- Tap Low Power Configuration.
- Tap Apply.
- If the Low Power Configuration setting disables a feature you are using such as Wi-Fi or Sync, tap the feature to turn it back on.
You can also manually adjust power settings.
Verify the battery is not damaged.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK to turn your ZTE Fury off.
- Remove the battery.
- Carefully inspect the battery to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged. These are signs that the battery needs to be replaced and may be the cause of your issue.
- If the battery appears damaged, don't reinsert it into your ZTE Fury.
- If you're still having issues, please make an appointment at a nearby Sprint Repair center for more help.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your ZTE Fury is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please try our community pages for the ZTE Fury or review these FAQs.