This article helps troubleshoot charging on your HTC Hero with Google.
You may have issues with charging if your device:
- Doesn't charge
- Charges slowly
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify that your device charges properly.
- Connect your device to the charger that came with it.
- While charging, verify that the charging indicator displays.
- If the indicator doesn't display, the battery or the charger may not be working properly. A Sprint technician can identify the issue and discuss a solution.
- Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment.
Verify that your device is not damaged.
- Carefully inspect your device to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged.
- If your device is overheating, swollen or damaged, find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can check out your device.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your device is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.