This article helps troubleshoot charging issues on your Kyocera Hydro Edge.
You may have issues with charging if your device:
- Doesn't charge
- Charges slowly
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify that your device charges properly.
- Connect your device to the charger that came with it.
- While charging, verify that the charging indicator displays.
- If the indicator doesn't display, the battery or the charger may not be working properly. A Sprint technician can identify the issue and discuss a solution.
- Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment.
Verify the battery is not damaged.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK to turn your Kyocera Hydro Edge off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Carefully inspect the battery to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged. These are signs that the battery needs to be replaced and may be the cause of your issue.
- If the battery appears damaged, don't reinsert it into your Kyocera Hydro Edge.
- Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can further diagnose the issue.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your device is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.