This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your BlackBerry Curve 8330.
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- See the browser icon
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Verify that the Mobile Network connection is turned on.
If the Mobile Network connection is turned off, your BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 cannot access the Internet. Be sure that the Mobile Network connection is turned on.
Turn the mobile network connection on.
- Refresh your Sprint network connection.
Update the profile to be sure your BlackBerry Curve 8330 is on the Sprint network.
- Verify your BlackBerry Curve 8330 is connected to BlackBerry services.
If your BlackBerry Curve 8330 is not able to send or receive any kind of data (browsing, messages, emails), it may not be connected to BlackBerry services.
Connect to the BlackBerry service (Register Now).
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your BlackBerry Curve 8330 to the Sprint network.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your BlackBerry Curve 8330 off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your BlackBerry Curve 8330 back on.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
- Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same problem in the same location?
- If yes or you don't know: Please contact Sprint Customer Care for help.
- If no: Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can further diagnose the issue.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your BlackBerry Curve 8330 is running the most recent device software. Upgrade the device software.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.