This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your LG Remarq.
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Verify your LG Remarq™ is connected to the Sprint network using the web browser.
Be sure mobile data is enabled. Some features and applications require a data connection to work properly.
- From the home screen, press the OK/Menu key.
- Scroll to Web and press the OK/Menu key.
- Try to browse to a web page.
- If the data connection fails, update the profile.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your LG Remarq to the Sprint network.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your LG Remarq off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your LG Remarq back on.
- Test your phone to see if the issue is resolved.
- Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same problem in the same location?
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG Remarq is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.