This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your Samsung Conquer 4G.
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Verify your Samsung Conquer™ 4G is connected to the Sprint network using Sprint Zone.
Be sure mobile data is enabled. Some features and applications require a data connection to work properly.
- Access Sprint Zone.
- Tap Help.
- Tap I Need Help.
- This automatically checks the voice and data connections.
- If either connection fails, tap Update Profile.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Samsung Conquer 4G to the Sprint network.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK to turn your Samsung Conquer 4G off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your Samsung Conquer 4G back on.
- Test your phone to see if the issue is resolved.
- Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same problem in the same location?
- If yes or you don't know: Please contact Sprint Customer Care for help.
- If no: Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can further diagnose the issue.
- Temporary solution: Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
You can connect to a Wi-Fi network as a temporary solution.
Note: Most Wi-Fi networks have a range of less than 100 feet indoors and up to 300 feet outdoors. Objects between the router and your Samsung Conquer 4G may decrease the signal strength.
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network may also improve battery life.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Samsung Conquer 4G is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.