This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your BlackBerry Style 9670.
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Verify that the Mobile Network connection is turned on.
If the Mobile Network connection is turned off, your BlackBerry® Style™ 9670 cannot make or receive calls. Be sure that the Mobile Network connection is turned on.
Turn the Mobile Network connection on.
- Refresh your Sprint network connection.
Update the profile to be sure your BlackBerry Style 9670 is on the Sprint network.
- Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your BlackBerry Style 9670 has low signal strength, see if your location is within Sprint voice coverage on the Sprint coverage map.
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your BlackBerry Style 9670 to the Sprint network.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your BlackBerry Style 9670 off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your BlackBerry Style 9670 back on.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
- Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same problem in the same location?
- If yes or you don't know: Please contact Sprint Customer Care for help.
- If no: Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can further diagnose the issue.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your BlackBerry Style 9670 is running the most recent device software. Upgrade the device software.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.