This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your Samsung Replenish.
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble to making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Verify airplane mode is turned off.
Airplane mode is a feature that prevents your device from sending or receiving a wireless transmission.
Turn airplane mode off.
- Verify your Samsung Replenish™ is connected to the Sprint network using Sprint Zone.
Be sure your Samsung Replenish is connected to the Sprint voice network to make or receive calls.
- Access Sprint Zone.
- Tap Help.
- Tap I Need Help.
- This automatically checks the voice and data connections.
- If the voice connection fails, tap Update Profile.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
- Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your Samsung Replenish has low signal strength, see if your location is within Sprint voice coverage on the Sprint coverage map.
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Samsung Replenish to the Sprint network.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK to turn your Samsung Replenish off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your Samsung Replenish back on.
- Test your phone to see if the issue is resolved.
- Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same issue in the same location?
- If yes or you don't know: Please contact Sprint Customer Care for help.
- If no: Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can further diagnose the issue.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Samsung Replenish is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.