This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your Sprint WeGo.
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Update the PRL.
- From the home screen, press the Scroll Down key.
- Scroll to Admin Controls and press the Center key.
- Using the Up and Down keys, scroll to the first digit of the passcode and press the Center key.
- Continue using the Up, Down, and Center keys to enter the remaining digits of the passcode.
- Scroll to Updates and press the Center key.
- Scroll to System Updates and press the Center key.
- Scroll to Update PRL and press the Center key.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your Sprint WeGo™ has low signal strength, see if your location is within Sprint voice coverage on the Sprint coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Sprint WeGo to the Sprint network.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same issue in the same location?
- If yes or you don't know: Please contact Sprint Customer Care for help.
- If no: Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can further diagnose the issue.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Sprint WeGo is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.