This article helps troubleshoot mobile hotspot issues on your Kyocera Hydro Edge.
You may have mobile hotspot issues if you:
- See Error 67 on your Kyocera Hydro Edge™
- Can't connect another device to your Kyocera Hydro Edge mobile hotspot
- Connect to the mobile hotspot but can't browse
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify you've enabled and set up mobile hotspot on your Kyocera Hydro Edge.
Turn Wi-Fi hotspot on.
Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- Tap Data usage.
- Tap to check Mobile data on.
Verify your Kyocera Hydro Edge is connected to the Sprint network using Sprint Zone.
- Access Sprint Zone.
- Swipe from Right to Left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Sprint network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap System Updates.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the profile update is complete, tap OK.
Verify your subscription has an active mobile hotspot add-on.
On sprint.com, log in to My Sprint to verify the add-on is active on the subscription.
Without the hotspot add-on, you can't share your Kyocera Hydro Edge mobile hotspot with other devices.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Kyocera Hydro Edge to the Sprint network.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK to turn your Kyocera Hydro Edge off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your Kyocera Hydro Edge back on.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Kyocera Hydro Edge is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please try our community pages for the Kyocera Hydro Edge or make an appointment at a nearby Sprint Repair center for more help.