This article helps troubleshoot sending or receiving multimedia messages.
You may have this issue if your device is unable to:
- Send or receive multimedia messages (messages with pictures, video or audio)
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Verify your Samsung Replenish™ is connected to the Sprint network using Sprint Zone.
Be sure mobile data is enabled and functioning for multimedia messages to work properly.
- Access Sprint Zone.
- Tap Help.
- Tap I Need Help.
- This automatically checks the voice and data connections.
- If either connection fails, tap Update Profile.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
If your Samsung Replenish still can't connect to data, troubleshoot data connectivity.
- Do you see an error message that says the media file is too large?
Try reducing the size of the file with a compatible editing program.
You can also try to send the file via email. Email providers usually have a higher file size limit.
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Samsung Replenish to the Sprint network.
- Press and hold the Power key, tap Power off, and then tap OK to turn your Samsung Replenish off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your Samsung Replenish back on.
- Test your phone to see if the issue is resolved.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Samsung Replenish is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please try our community pages for the Samsung Replenish or contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.