This article helps troubleshoot sending or receiving multimedia messages.
You may have this issue if your device is unable to:
- Send or receive multimedia messages (messages with pictures or audio)
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Verify your Sanyo Vero™ is connected to the Sprint network using the web browser.
Be sure mobile data is enabled. Some features and applications require a data connection to work properly.
- From the home screen, press the OK/MENU key.
- Scroll to Web and press the OK/MENU key.
- Try to browse to a web page.
- If the data connection fails, update the profile.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
- Do you see an error message that says the media file is too large?
Try reducing the size of the file with a compatible editing program.
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Sanyo Vero to the Sprint network.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your Sanyo Vero off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Press the Power key to turn your Sanyo Vero back on.
- Test your phone to see if the issue is resolved.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Sanyo Vero is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please try our community pages for the Sanyo Vero or contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.