This article helps troubleshoot mobile hotspot issues on your LG Optimus S.
You may have mobile hotspot issues if you:
- See Error 67 on your LG Optimus S™
- Can't connect another device to your LG Optimus S mobile hotspot
- Connect to the mobile hotspot but can't browse
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Verify you've enabled and set up mobile hotspot on your LG Optimus S.
Turn Wi-Fi hotspot on.
Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Verify your LG Optimus S is connected to the Sprint network using Sprint Zone.
Be sure mobile data is enabled and functioning for mobile hotspot to work properly.
- Access Sprint Zone.
- Tap Help.
- Tap I Need Help
- This automatically checks the voice and data connections.
- If either connection fails, tap Update Profile. This can resolve Error 67.
- Test your device to see if the issue is resolved.
- Verify your subscription has an active mobile hotspot add-on.
Log in to MySprint to verify the add-on is active on the subscription.
Without the hotspot add-on, you can't share your LG Optimus S mobile hotspot with other devices.
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your LG Optimus S to the Sprint network.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your LG Optimus S off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Press the Power key to turn your LG Optimus S back on.
- Test your phone to see if the issue is resolved.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG Optimus S is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please try our community pages for the LG Optimus S or make an appointment at a nearby Sprint Repair center for more help.