This article helps troubleshoot your AIRAVE 2.5 not turning on.
You may have this issue if your AIRAVE 2.5:
- Doesn't turn on
- Starts to turn on, but shuts down before it turns on completely
Try each of these steps if your device doesn't turn on.
Verify that your AIRAVE 2.5 is plugged in.
Confirm that the power supply connector is plugged into the black power port on your AIRAVE 2.5.
Ensure that your electrical outlet is working.
- Determine which electrical outlet the power supply connector is plugged into.
- Unplug the power supply connector from the outlet.
- Plug a different device into that outlet and see if it turns on.
- If the other device does not turn on, plug your AIRAVE 2.5 into a different outlet.
- If the other device turns on, continue to the next step.
Verify that you followed the correct setup procedure.
The steps below describe the correct setup procedure. If you think you may have set up your device differently, unplug all the cables from your AIRAVE 2.5 and perform the following steps:
- Unplug the power from all devices on your network, including your cable or DSL modem and router.
- Place your AIRAVE in a central location, close to a window.
- Connect one end of the yellow Ethernet cable to an available LAN port on your modem.
- Connect the other end of the yellow Ethernet cable to your WAN port on your AIRAVE 2.5.
- Turn on your modem.
- Wait a few minutes for your modem to turn on completely.
- Plug the power supply cable into the power port on your AIRAVE 2.5.
- Plug the other end of the power supply cable into an electrical outlet.
If your AIRAVE 2.5 still doesn't turn on, please contact Sprint AIRAVE Support at (866) 556- 7310.