This article helps troubleshoot your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 not turning on.
You may have this issue if your Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 7.0:
- Doesn't turn on
- Starts to turn on but restarts or shuts down before it turns on completely
Try each of these steps if your device doesn't turn on.
Verify that your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 has a sufficient charge.
- Connect your original charger to your device.
- After a few minutes, try to turn on your device.
Verify that your device and charging port are not damaged.
- Carefully inspect your device to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged.
- Carefully inspect your device's charging port and remove any debris.
Caution: If your device is damaged, do not complete the remaining steps in this guide. Make an appointment at a convenient Sprint Repair center.
Verify that you are using a compatible charger.
You risk severe damage to your device if the charger isn't the same voltage, amps, and plug type as your original charger. You can purchase compatible chargers on sprint.com and at any Sprint Store.
Verify that your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 can power on.
- Turn your device on.
- If your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 doesn't turn on, make an appointment at a convenient Sprint Repair center.
Verify that your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is running the most recent software.
- Access Sprint Zone.
- Scroll to and tap Help.
- Tap Dashboard.
- Tap System Updates.
- Tap Device Software.
- Tap Check now.
- If an update is available, follow the prompts to install.
If you're still having issues, try our community pages for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 make an appointment at a convenient Sprint Repair center.