Last Updated: May 25, 2016
Quickly search and view up to 24 months of your past bills with usage and call details online at Sprint.com.
To view bill details, you must have a valid sprint.com account and have an account owner or account authorized status. Read more about the different levels of profile access on sprint.com.
1. Sign in to sprint.com with your username and password.
2. Click See my bill.
Note: If you do not see the Your Bill section, you do dot have an account owner profile. You can request access from the person who set up the account, or if you are the only profile on your account, enter your billing ZIP code and account PIN on the My Preferences page to create an account owner profile.
3. In the I want to... section, select See bill history.
4. On the Bill History page, select View Online or Download PDF for the date to be viewed.
Note: Bills are available in PDF format only if the billing cycle is 90 days ago or older. PDF format will contain the call details without additional action needed.
5. If viewing online Select For Call Details Click Here.
6. Select the ptn you want to see details about. You are now on the summary screen. Click on Cellular Services Call Detail.