You can get your billed text message usage details for the last 90 days on sprint.com. No waiting and no forms to notarize - you can get your details right now.
- The steps below are for consumer accounts.
- We may not be able to retrieve text detail for all roaming phone numbers.
- The text message detail displayed on your MySprint account includes the send phone number, the receive phone number, and date/time the message was sent and received. The report does not include the content of the message.
How to view and download your text message usage details
- Go to sprint.com/viewbill and sign in to your account.
- Click Calls/Texts.
- If you're on a smartphone or tablet, you may need to tap Summary and then tap Calls/Texts.
- Choose the phone number and usage type (voice or text) from the dropdown menus to display your usage.
- Tap the Load 50 More link to get more details; if needed, repeat until your 90 day limit is displayed.
- Click the Download Call Detail link on the right side of the screen; your details will automatically be dropped into a spreadsheet.
- Note: You'll need to use a computer to download the spreadsheet. You won't be able to download the spreadsheet on most smartphones and tablets.
- Save and print your text details.
Note: Download your text message detail every 90 days to keep a running history.