Send a text message to a landline
Jul 29, 2016
How do I send a text to a landline?
- Sending a text message to a landline is just like sending a standard text message.
- Just create a text message from your Sprint phone and address it to a 10-digit phone number.
- Your text is converted to a voice message, which is automatically read to the recipient when he or she answers the phone.
- If the recipient does not answer the phone, your text message is stored as a voicemail, provided the recipient has voicemail service on their landline phone.
- Your recipient can also reply to your message.
What does it cost?
- Each text message to a landline costs $0.25.
- You are required to opt-in before being charged for sending a text to landline.